Critical Thinking: Organizational Power, Politics & Conflict.
Choose Organization, located in Saudi Arabia. In your paper, respond to the following:
• Determine the causes of conflict, and how is conflict resolved?
• Based on your research, How would you describe “organizational politics” at the company?
• Examine the of your selected organization and explain how are decisions made when there’s disagreement and stakes are high?
• What are the components of being a Manager? Thinking about yourself, determine if you are a Manager how you will use power & politics to solve an organizational conflict.
• Next, Figure Out How the Company Deals With Conflict and Politics.
• These assignments are an individual assignments.
• All students are encouraged to use their own words.
• Be three to five pages in length (1000-1200 words), which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
• Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
• Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference,other style will not accepted.
• Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
• It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
• Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph) that address the questions using a question and answer format.