please please no error in apa style no plagiarism no spilling mistakes pleaseeeeee..
Mini-paper #2. Socialization and Discipline of Young Children
In this mini paper, discuss the challenge of parental discipline in early childhood. Address cross-cultural differences in approaches, and risks of child maltreatment. You must use 4sources to complete this mini paper:
1. One source must be your textbook, especially pages 372 – 378.
2. Use one source from the Web.
3. Use 2 research articles from an academic research journal.
Guidelines for Mini Papers
– Each mini-paper needs to be about 8 typed double-spaced pages, using normal fonts and margins, plus a title page, abstract, and page that lists your references.
– Papers must be your own work. Please do not ask others to help you write your papers.
– Your Mini Papers are due on Canvas the day indicated on the syllabus.You will lose 1 points on your mini-paper for each day a draft is late – even if you must miss a class for personal reasons! No exceptions.
– As you prepare this assignment please follow the Grading Rubric.
Name of the book is : Berk, L. & Meyers, A. (2016). Infants and children: Prenatal through middle childhood. (8thedition). Boston: Pearson