Answer the following questions in a well-written paper. Be sure to provide detailed responses to these questions using specific examples. Integrate your answers into a paper that flows smoothly.
- How are changes in today’s economy affecting the types of skills that employers will be seeking in the future?
- What are the three changes in technology likely to have the greatest impact on the types of skills that employers will seek from job candidates?
- What strategies can you employ to develop these skills in anticipation of these shifts?
- What types of skills are enduring—that is, what job skills will always be in demand? What strategies are you pursuing to ensure you are developing these enduring job skills?
Your paper must:
- Be 2-3 pages in length (not including the required title and references pages).
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA. (Links to an external site.)
- Include at least three outside sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.