Create a presentation that focuses on self-concept and consumption. You may use MS PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote, or any other presentation software you are comfortable using.
For this assignment, interview three people about their reasons for participating in social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, blogs, etc.). For each interviewee, include in your writing:
- A high-level description of the person and how you know him or her
- The social media platforms that he or she uses
- The reasons he or she visits these sites
- The needs that these sites appear to be satisfying
- Any brands that appear prominent
- Actions the interviewee takes based on his or her social media interaction
Synthesize your findings and identify three ways marketers could use this type of information to reach these consumers based on these behaviors.
Your presentation must be 8-10 slides (does not include the title or reference slides). Include well-written speaker notes and informative graphics, and format according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least four scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.