Review the background material. You should use the appropriate analytical tools in addressing the following assignment questions:
- Where is the Jumbo Jet (the Boeing 747 and the Airbus A380) in the product life cycle?
- Has the market segment and target consumers for the jumbo jet changed?
- How has the product mix for Airbus changed now that the A380 will no longer be produced?
- How can Airbus adjust the marketing mix for its jets to ensure that it is competitive moving forward?
Keys to the Assignment
- Your paper should be 5-6 pages long (not including title and reference pages).
- Use at least 3 library resources in your research. At least two of these resources must be high-quality references from peer-reviewed academic journals. These are found in the Trident Online Library.
- Explain your analysis using terminology and concepts introduced in this module. Terminology definitions must have citations from peer-reviewed academic journals.
- Cite all sources and provide a reference list using APA format.
- Proofread and edit the paper. The goal is zero errors.
- Submit your paper to TLC by the due date for this module.
- For instruction on writing papers, citing sources, proper referencing, and so forth, use Trident University’s Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper.
Your paper will be evaluated using the criteria as stated in the Case rubric. The following is a review of the rubric criteria:
- Assignment-Driven: Does the paper fully address all aspects of the assignment? Is the assignment addressed accurately and precisely using sound logic? Does the paper meet minimum length requirements?
- Critical Thinking: Does the paper demonstrate graduate-level analysis, in which information derived from multiple sources, expert opinions, and assumptions has been critically evaluated and synthesized in the formulation of a logical set of conclusions? Does the paper address the topic with sufficient depth of discussion and analysis?
- Business Writing: Is the essay logical, well organized and well written? Are the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary appropriate for graduate-level work? Are section headings included? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of responding, or is justification/support instead conveyed through excessive use of direct quotations?
- Effective Use of Information: Does the submission demonstrate that the student has read, understood, and can apply the background materials for the module? If required, has the student demonstrated effective research, as evidenced by student’s use of relevant and quality sources? Do additional sources used provide strong support for conclusions drawn, and do they help in shaping the overall paper?
- Citing Sources: Does the student demonstrate understanding of APA Style of referencing, by inclusion of proper citations (for paraphrased text and direct quotations) as appropriate? Have all sources (e.g., references used from the Background page, the assignment readings, and outside research) been included, and are these properly cited? Have all sources cited in the paper been included on the References page?
- Timeliness: Has the assignment been submitted to TLC (Trident’s learning management system) on or before the module’s due date?