Assignment 3: PowerPoint Presentation
Due Week 10 and worth 105 points
Note: The accepted Microsoft Office versions for this assignment are Microsoft Office 2013 (for PC) and Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 (for Macintosh). Students may use a more recent version if available.
Select a person that you admire the most. The person can be a family member, friend, musician, etc.
Create a four (4) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Slide 1: Insert a title slide including your name, course, quarter, and professor’s name.
- Slide 2: Insert a picture of the person or of something that relates to the person, and include the name of the person you admire. Note: You may use / search the Internet to include a digital image.
- Slide 3: Insert at least four (4) bullets that explain the key reasons why you admire this person.
- Slide 4: Insert closing comments in bulleted, statement, or short paragraph form.
- All Slides: Insert text into the Notes section of each slide indicating what you would consider saying when presenting your content. Note: Students should check with their instructors to see if they will need to present to the class.
- All Slides: Organize the presentation so that the information is clear and visually appealing.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use word processing software to create and format documents.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory information systems topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.