This unit, you will complete all remaining sections of your Strategic Marketing Plan. This plan is to be based on your New Shoes Simulation company. Ensure that you include all feedback from the previous sections as well. Add sections III and IV to your existing plan.
Section III: Your NEW proposed Marketing Mix for your New Shoes company
- NEW Proposed Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
- This should be based on the decisions that you have made throughout the New Shoes simulation.
- Provide a description and explain the situation based on the New Shoes simulation
- Marketing Action Programs
- Executive Summary (belongs at the beginning and summarizes the entire plan)
- Accurate description and reference of all concepts and theories learned from course material.
- Practical examples of concepts that lead to continuing interest in the topic.
- Synthesis of concepts and theories from other course activities.
- Well-organized, clearly presented work ( free from excessive spelling and grammatical errors)
- Properly cited sources using APA 6th edition.
- Ensure use of the assignment rubric, template, and guidelines.
- Prepare a strategic marketing plan.
- Analyze the role of controls and marketing actions programs when developing a successful strategic marketing plan.