Write a paper focusing on the following in 600-800 words:
- Discuss 3 changes that were made from DSM-IV to DSM-5.
- Describe the role of DSM-5 in making a diagnosis. Why is it used?
- When conducting a clinical interview, what are some important questions you need to ask a client? Why?
- Discuss how you would make a diagnosis using DSM-5 if you were a counselor. How do you ensure that you do not misdiagnose your client?
- A minimum of 2 APA-style references should be included. The text can be one of those references. One must be from a peer-reviewed journal, and one must be a reputable Web site (Wikipedia is not acceptable) or the course textbook.