250 words per question apa cited and reference page
1. Harry Harlow and Mary Ainsworth are theorists who contributed to the field of human behavior by conducting research on attachment.
1. Pick one of these theorist
2. Discuss the findings of this research.
3. How did it contribute to the field of human behavior?
4. Consider was it ethical?
2. Lawrence Kohlberg developed a theory on moral reasoning (Cacioppo & Freberg, 2013, pg. 548-549)
1. Discuss the stages of moral reasoning
2. Consider, if you agree or not, regarding Kohlberg’s assessment of post-conventional morality. Does this exist?
3. Should cultural norms be considered?
4. How does this knowledge impact your ability to interact with others?
3. Cacioppo and Freberg (2013, pgs. 544-552) discussed adolescence.
1. Do you believe that the age of important “adult only” behaviors like driving, drinking, and voting reflect what we know about brain maturity? Why or why not?
2. Would you recommend any changes?
4. Cacioppo and Freberg (2013, pg. 549-552) discussed Eric Erickson’s theory on Psychosocial Stages in human development.
1. Discuss if you agree or disagree with his psychosocial stages of development.
2. Do you believe personal events or circumstances can stunt healthy behavioral or social development?
3. Do you believe Erickson accounted for differences in culture?