1) Impact of Policy* Jaundice – Texas 2pgs
Read questions THROUGHLY! Answer all questions- NO plagiarism-No copy -paste /include references*
Research programs and policies that exist to address your chosen health concern or issue.
. In the report:
· Identify two or three programs that have been in place to address the health concern or issue.
· Explain whether these have been effective. Explain how you know this and identify any gaps in the data if present.
· Identify a policy, if it exists, that aims to address the health concern or issue.
· Describe the impact of this policy. Explain whether it should be changed and why.
(2) BIO3344 * Discussion- 1pg-Read questions THROUGHLY! Answer all questions- NO plagiarism-No copy -paste / include references*
· DNA sequencing has become a valuable tool in many areas of science, including forensic medicine and biological research. In relation to this, answer the following questions.
o Describe the steps by which DNA sequencing is performed.
o Describe, using at least one example, of how DNA sequencing has become a valuable tool in forensic medicine and/or biological research.
· What are the steps involved and the enzymes used in DNA replication? In your opinion, can a disorder result from the malfunction of any enzyme used during DNA replication? If yes, identify any one disorder and explain how it is caused. If no, why?
· Since one transcription factor can control multiple genes, mutations in transcription factors can have long-reaching effects.
o Can a disease result from a mutation in a transcription factor? If so, provide at least one example, naming the transcription factor, the mutation, and the congenital defect that arises.