QUANTITATIVE STUDY EVALUATION
- Quantitative Study Evaluation Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Formatting.
- Capella Library.
- Finding Articles by TYPE.
- Quantitative Study Evaluation Template.
Locate an article from the peer-reviewed, scholarly journals in your field using one of the databases available in the Capella Library. This article should be no more than five years old and report on an empirical quantitative study. The article may be related to the topic you have selected for your final course paper. Use the study activities and the annotated Quantitative Study Evaluation Template to evaluate the study in your journal article. In your paper, demonstrate that you understand the important elements of the article:
- The research problem.
- Literature review.
- Purpose statement.
- Research design.
- Research questions.
- Data collection plan.
- Data analysis and interpretation plan.
Include a statement about how you might use this study to inform your current or future work as a counselor. Describe at least one ethical and one culturally relevant concern to the study.
- Length of paper: 4–6 pages
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.