Read the article “Why privacy Matters” and answer the following questions in simple English (My first language is not English)
Article is the file uploaded.
- Using between four and eight words, create a hashtag that best represents the main point (or thesis) of the article. (Example: #gettingthemainideainsevenwords)
- Select one point or evidence that the author includes in the text. Do you agree or disagree with this point? Why or why not?
- Create two analytical questions that further our understanding of the text. An analytical question…
- is not easily answered by “yes” or “no.” Instead, it leads to higher order thinking (analysis, synthesis, comparison, evaluation) about the work and the issue it raises.
- calls for more than simply recalling facts or guesses what the instructor wants to know, but are open-ended, leading to a variety of responses.depends on a careful reading of the text. (They might cite particular sections/quotes from the text).
- are simply and clearly stated. They do not need to be repeated or reworded to be understood.
- make (and challenge) connections between the text at issue and other works, themes, or issues discussed in class (Plagiarism,Education)