Write a 600-750-word analysis of your chosen topic: “Should recycling be mandatory?”
You will NOT be taking a side on the topic or trying to persuade your reader. Instead you will be analyzing the issue, discussing both sides, and identifying the main claims and arguments for both sides of the topic. Your essay should have an introduction, two or more body paragraphs and a conclusion to wrap up your main points and leave readers with something to think about.
In your essay include the following:
- Your topic
- The two sides of the issue and the claims made by both sides.
- Identify at least one way each side supports a claim.
- Stay neutral. Your goal is to explore, analyze and understand how the topic is being argued in the public realm.
Remember to follow the MLA format for submitting your paper:
* Double spaced
* 2 Credible Sources
* 600-750 words in length
* 12-point font
* In-text citations and works cited page in MLA Format
* MLA Format for name, etc.