Your company encourages its employees to interact with the corporate Facebook page as a way to promote brand awareness and customer engagement. Your company wants employees to verify that their social media accounts are secure before engaging with a public corporate Facebook page that has thousands of users. Your task is to create a reference document demonstrating appropriate secure settings for Facebook.
Configure Facebook security settings as described, taking screenshots for each step:
- Limit access to Work and Education info to “Friends” or “Only me.”
- Set a strong password consisting of a passphrase that is alphanumeric, at least 10 characters, and includes a special character.
- Select a separate “App Password” under Security Settings.
- Adjust “Privacy Settings” to Friends.
- Limit “Who can contact me” to “Friends of Friends” or “Friends.”
- Adjust “Who can look me up” to “Friends of Friends” or “Friends.”
- Set “Timeline and Tagging” to “Friends.”
- Apply “Always Play Anonymously.”
- Adjust “Ad Settings” to “No One.”
Paste screenshots into a Microsoft® Word document to demonstrate you applied appropriate configurations and definitions are current.
Submit your assignment. You must use an assignment template if one is provides under the course resources.