Keep numerical headers. Use scholarly references!
- Describe the case in 100–150 words.
- Identify the red flags in the case study to be further evaluated.
- Outline the plan for further research and consultation, identify specific tasks.
- Describe your decision-making process for identifying the key problems in the case and the differential eliminations for your case.
- Identify the diagnosis you chose. Explain the diagnosis by providing the supporting DSM-5 criteria with specific examples of how your client met those criteria.