1. Describe the difference between descriptive statistics and inferential statistics.
2. When would someone use a hypothesis test?
3. What is a test statistic and when would it be used?
4. When would you use a one tail test and when would you use a two-tailed test?
5. What is the critical region and how is it used to make statistical decisions?
6. What is the p-value and how is it used to make decisions?
7. For what kind of test would you use the Chi-Square table?
8. What does Alpha (α) represent and how is it used it in hypothesis testing?
9. How is a standard normal distribution different from a normal distribution that is not standard?
10. Explain the principle that the regression line formula uses to best represent the data in a scatter diagram.