Part 1: 1st sent document, 200WORD, APA FORMAT, GREAT WORK
Choose one of the three questions as a primary response; restate, answer, and cite your original response. Begin a dialog with fellow classmates regarding the following:
- Meditation has been shown to have remarkable effects on the mind and body; choose two of these and discuss.
- List three ways that imagery and visualization can be used for relaxation and describe your experience with each of these. So far, have they been beneficial? Why or why not?
- Self-compassion has been referred to as the great unnamed epidemic. Do you agree with this? Why or why not?
Your Assignment should be at least two full double-spaced pages in length, using size 12-point font in Word format. Be sure your paper is well written in paragraph form, with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. NEW DOCUMENT!!!!!!
- Why is diaphragmatic breathing thought to be an effective relaxation technique?
- What three steps are important to engage in this technique?
- What effects does meditation have on the mind and the body?
- List three ways that imagery and visualization can be useful for relaxation. Explain why.
3rd sent document, APA FORMAT, GREAT WORK
Complete the Journal Assignment entitled, Explore: Is Your Body-Mind Happy? Directions are found on pages 151 through 153 of the Mindfulness workbook. Upon completion of this Assignment, practice identifying unkind messages you send to yourself and turn it around with positive affirmations.