Read the following primary source:
- Link (website): Declaration of Sentiments of American Anti-Slavery Society (1833) (Links to an external site.)(Click on arrows to view all images of the document. Click on plus and minus signs to enlarge or reduce size of images.)
Then, address the following: **Each question must be answered thoroughly**
- Assess if abolitionists were responsible reformers or irresponsible agitators?
- Explain how abolitionists upheld the Declaration of Independence as the foundation of antislavery and abolitionist thought.
- Assess the effect of the Gag Rule on the Abolitionist Movement.
- Analyze how the women’s rights movement would gain momentum from the antislavery movement.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: ***3*** pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
- In-text citations that correspond with your end references