• The response paper should be around 1200 words, not too short, but also not too long.
• To support your argument, you can use additional sources of information, such as other books or research papers, as long as you demonstrate can sufficient understanding of the guest lecture and recommended reading materials
• Determine the major themes of the articles and the author’s chief argument
• Consider the evidence provided by the author to support his or her argument
• Think about whether you agree or disagree with the author’s argument and why
The reading you will be writing on is attached in the Syllabus!!
On Page 13-14 of the syllabus you will see a list of website under the Mar 14 date!
Choose anything from there to write! Maybe focus on one or two.
***IF YOU CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT ARTICLES TO WRITE, LET ME KNOW ASAP. YOU HAVE TO WRITE ON THE CORRECT ARTICLES!!! UNDER THE MAR 14!!! Those are the only ones you can write about!!!!!!
An example of the response paper is also attached! Read that and write something like that!