Distorted Thinking. read attachment
This reading details a list of commonly used cognitive distortions. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy teaches the individual to identify these distortions and then find alternative ways to reframe unhealthy thinking patterns.
Use your critical thinking skills to address the following:
- What if any limitations might exist with this approach Cognitive Behavior Therapy?
- Does CBT make sense?
- Are there specific client populations for which CBT might be better suited?
- Are there any of the listed cognitive distortions that you commonly use?
- Be sure to proofread for spelling and grammar errors.
- Complete this assessment in a 1-2 page paper with examples. Be specific.
- Apa Style