Use Hypothesis Testing and the data in the course materials folder to analyze the difference in milk production between California and Wisconsin from 1900 through 1995 and decide if there is a significant difference in production between the states. Please remember to:
- Develop a research question.
- Formulate both a numerical and verbal hypothesis statement regarding your research issue.
- What is the independent variable?
- What is the dependent variable?
- Select a level of significance.
- Identify the test statistic.
- Describe the results of your test, and explain how the findings from this hypothesis testing can be used to answer your research question.
- Compare leas week’s findings with this analysis.
- Explain why two-factor ANOVA would have been a better statistic in analyzing this question.
https://www.lynda.com –ANOVA link