I’m stuck on a Film question and need an explanation.
Discuss the camerawork from this clip.
- What type of camera angle is predominantly used in filming hit man Anton Chigurh in this two-minute scene from the 2007 film No Country For Old Men?
- What effect is this camera angle supposed to create?
- Did the use of this in this scene have the desired results?
- What did you feel in watching the clip?
- Do you think this one short scene gives you an idea of the overall character of Anton Chigurh?
- In what ways is the camera angle used responsible for contributing to that feeling?
- What might you have done as the director of the movie to create a very different feel and emotion toward this character?
- Could another camera angle have been used?
- If so, which angle and to what effect? Be descriptive in your answer.
You are not required to answer each question, just move the discussion thread forward by contributing critical thought.